ummer is on the peak time and the free time allows us to discover what’s on near Madrid. If you feel like disconnecting from the big city, we share with you our five best options to escape from the concrete jungle in less than two-hour drive.
Marly Olé offers these tailored experiences and we will happy to help to organize the perfect day trip:
- Patones de Arriba: in the middle of the mountains, we can find this calm and relaxed village. Its architecture, made in chalk, will be delighted you as well as its gastronomy. One of the best balconies to la Sierra!
- Toledo: one-hour driving is enough to arrive to one of the most gorgeous cities in the peninsula. Muslims, Jewish, and Christians left their trace in their walls, as well as the Greco, immortalized its light in their masterpieces. If we add its savory food and its wines and local beers, it could be the perfect day!
- Sigüenza: if you are looking relaxing and interesting at the same time, this is the right place for a getaway. Its architecture is unique and wanders around its streets is pleasant. Its golden brick walls and its tapas make Sigüenza a great deal.
- Brihuega: purple is more than a color in summer time here, it’s the main attraction. This little Provenza in the middle of Spain attracts thousands of people, especially at the sunset and dyes everything in this precious tone. Walking around the fields or visit a distillery are some examples of activities that you can do while you are here.
- Segovia: this hidden beauty rises among the wheat fields in the middle of Castilla. Not only hosts one of the most stunning cathedrals in Spain but also its streets are full of joy and ebullience. The perfect combination!
Do you fancy visiting these places exclusively? We can arrange everything, with no limits! Just contact us and we organize for you a very VIP and unforgettable escape.
Some exclusive activities you can do with Marly Olé in Madrid