The Google Translate app is embedded in the Gboard app ( a Google keyboard ) which will translate as you type ( English ) and appear in Spanish ( for your friends and family ).
How can I translate while typing?
Translate as you type
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap Translate .
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into.
Is there a keyboard that translates?
Google is bringing a suite of new features to the Android version of its Gboard keyboard, including a Google Translate integration that will translate any text you type into a desired language in real time.
How do I translate text to Spanish?
With Tap to Translate, you can translate text from apps and you don’t need to open the Google Translate app.
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
Is there a free app for translating English to Spanish?
Google Translate is one of the best all-round translation apps on the market. The app can detect more than 100 languages and provide offline translations to 59 languages. With their Word Lens feature, you can translate text on signs from 37 languages.
How do I get Google Translate API key?
Get a Google Translate API Key
- Log into your personal (non-MIIS) Google account.
- Go to the Google API Console.
- In the search box, enter “Cloud Translation API” and select it.
- Enable it and you may have to go through a process to enable billing, but you should get a free $300 trial!
Is there a messaging app that automatically translates?
Slatch is the first instant messaging app with live translation featuring messaging, video chat and group chat. Start connecting with friends and family, network with people all over the world today for free! Slatch is the first app of its kind!
How do you say keyboard in Spanish?
Spanish Word: teclado
The keyboard and the mouse are broken.
How do you say typing in Spanish?
mecanografía in Spanish is “TYPING”.
Can you text in another language?
On your Android phone or tablet, open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep. Tap where you can enter text. Touch and hold the space bar to switch languages.
Can I have a translator?
Google Translate works on iOS and Android devices; iPhone and iPad users can download it from Apple’s App Store, while Android users can snag it from Google Play.
Is there a way to Translate audio?
To try the transcribe feature, go to your Translate app on Android, and make sure you have the latest updates from the Play store. Tap on the “Transcribe” icon from the home screen and select the source and target languages from the language dropdown at the top.
Does iPhone have translation?
Apple’s Translate app, introduced in iOS 14, allows iPhone users to quickly translate between languages using text or voice input. With speech output, support for a dozen languages, and a comprehensive built-in dictionary, it’s an essential tool for travelers.
What app translates English to Spanish?
iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages.
How do I install Google Translate?
Download & use Google Translate
- Step 1: Download the Google Translate app. To get started, download the Google Translate app for Android. …
- Step 2: Set up Google Translate. Tip: In version 6.10 and up, you can use a Dark theme in the Translate app.
Is translate now free?
Note: The free version may be subject to limitations and the limitations are subject to change. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.